Qlocktwo — Designed by Bieger & Funkt
Qlocktwo Touch is a precision table clock with an alarm function in the format 13.5 x 13.5 x 1.8 cm. Like here big sister Qlocktwo Classic, it displays time in the middle of a matrix of letters, spelling out the time in words. A special screen process gives the letters, which are illuminated by brillant LEDs, pin sharp definition. In a precise procedure the monolithic body is seamlessly milled from a single aluminium block. The ensemble represents a milestone in the aesthetics of table clocks.
The exchangeable front cover of the Qlocktwo is made from brushed stainless steel or polished acrylic glass available in different colors. The front panel is held in position with magnets enabling it to be exchanged quickly and with minimum effort.
Technical details :
- Illumination, a light sensor under the front cover enables the brightness of the LEDs to adjust automatically to the ambient light conditions. The luminosity can also be set manually.
- Night Touch, in this mode the clock is completely dark leaving you to enjoy your night. To read the clock simply touch the surface and the time appears for two seconds.
- Night Light, at the press of a button the night light function is activated. A second press turns the light off again.
- Alarm, Qlocktwo Touch can reliably wake ou or remind you of an appointment, first gently then with some persuasion. The alarm function is turned on and off by pressing the alarm button at the back of the clock.
- Snooze, the alarm rings but you are not quite ready to start the day ? Simply touch the top of your Qlocktwo Touch to activate the snooze mode.
- Seconds, the seconds are shown as large numbers inside the matrix. In seconds mode the minute points in the corners are still visible.
- Power supply : 110 - 230 v reduced power consumption due to brillant LED technology
- Handmade un Germany
Qlocktwo Touch : 13,5 x 13,5 x 17 mm
Qlocktwo Classic : 45 x 45 cm
Delivery time :
on stock 2 - 4 days
*products displayed on the website may be subject to stock availability